IN PRAISE OF TREES!


IN PRAISE OF TREES!

🌲🌳🌴🌱🌲🌳🌴🌱🌲🌳🌴🌱🌲🌳🌴🌱🌲🌳🌲🌳🌴🌱🌲🌳

I protect, preserve, praise, and plant trees every opportunity I get.

Mr. X pointed out to me that planting trees will not change the carbon dioxide present in the atmosphere one little bit.
And the only benefit I would reap was to feel good about myself.
My response to Mr. X is that I cannot agree with him because then we would BOTH BE WRONG!
Even if what he said was indeed true fact,  I also want to make it clear that are many other incredible and much needed benefits of trees!

Trees are the longest living, the oldest plants on Earth and serve more uses than any other plant.
Let me count the ways …
Trees are-
the lungs
air conditioners
rain makers
air filters
umbrellas
soil makers
toxic cleaners of soil  
fruit baskets
nut bowls
water sponges
 erosion stoppers
wood builders
paper makers
of the Earth.
And they provide food, shelter, shade, protection for a myriad of wildlife!  






 








         



                                                     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Should Curb Our Use of Bottled Water

DON'T TREAT MOTHER EARTH LIKE A GIGANTIC GARBAGE BIN